PARTY PHOTO BOOTH
All of our services are also fully customizable with your event in mind. Choose from our packages below or we can create a special quote that best fits your event needs!
SHORT & SWEET
HITS THE SPOT
Additional Hour - $150 /hour
* Travel Fees May Apply
- For locations outside of Morgan Hill & Gilroy please get in touch with us
- A 30% retainer is due when booking to reserve your date.
- This goes toward the total cost of your package!
- Ideally, a 12×12 foot space! – this gives plenty of room for prints and moving around
- We can set up in an 8×8 foot space at a minimum.
- Yes!! We will need a electrical power outlet close by & we will need a WiFi connection so our Photo Booth works properly
- Have you seen the geotags/overlays on snapchat that match locations/events/holidays? – that is exactly what this is!
- We customize the overlay to match your event perfectly!
Short answer: yes
The photo booth can be outside. It must be protected from the elements (wind, rain, sun, heat). The booth can not be outside in temperatures lower than 45 and higher than 85. If the photo booth is placed outside, it will need to be in a covered spot. Due to the nature, rain can pop up at any time.
If your venue has poor cell service, we will need the venue’s wifi password. Our photobooth runs off of wifi/cell service.